READ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Rainbow Dash is overrated
by Deldrin Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:01 pm

» Crossout
by Deldrin Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:33 am

» Release the SPAM! (non-pony related)
by Grzyby Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:13 pm

» World of Wartubs
by MBite Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:49 pm

» Barna's anime corner
by MelonChaser Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:16 pm

» year
by Karller Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:48 am

» [NSFW] Our brilliant Cocksketch sessions! [NSFW]
by Deldrin Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:46 am

» Armored Warfare
by Arcane Spirit Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:50 pm

» Season 6
by Deldrin Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:14 pm

True Element of Generosity and Kindness

5 posters

Go down

True Element of Generosity and Kindness Empty True Element of Generosity and Kindness

Post by Luna_Nos_Custodit Thu May 01, 2014 10:11 pm

Not so long ago I and few friends decide it's time for another travel, one friend just randomly suggested "why not Georgia?" We don't know much about that country but why not? and I must say it's one of my best holiday's in foreign country. Georgia isn't maybe a richest country, but have really beautiful mountains, warm sea (not ice cold baltic sea like ours) many really old "cultural monuments?" I don't know how it's called in English :Pand most of all, awesome people, really everyone is so helpful and welcoming, everytime we lost or can't find something someone helping us, even when we can't understand each other, they only need one word like "marszrutka" (this are buses which you could travel from city to city for pretty cheap price, but I warn you, they drive like crazy psycho's Razz) and they grab your hand, guide you to the place where you can find them and buy ticket for You, at least this happened to me Razz. I just don't know what to write now, maybe I should write when I am less drunk :Pbut this trip give me many emotions, it's pretty sad to look that all big factories which bankrupt after fall of USSR but this country have really much potential in tourism, year after year tourist are much more, and UE citizens don't even need a passport, ID is enough to travel to Georgia, plane tickets are ptetty cheap, at least from Poland, for something around 70 euros you could buy 2 side ticket. Hostels and food were also pretty cheap and food is great, but it's pretty easy to gain some extra Kg there :Pand You must taste Turkish Coffee. It's sometimes hard to speak with people cuz not everyone speak English, mostly young people, older people know Russian, but even with that we don't have much problem with understanding each other, especially after they greet us with some Czacza or wine Smile

But people who I wanted to thank most and which i dedicate the topic is Speed of Pain and hist mother, when we arrived in Tibilisi they give us place to sleep, something to eat, and I just don't know how to say Thank You Speedy, You two was really awesome and I hope I could ever do something in return for You.

Luna_Nos_Custodit
Luna_Nos_Custodit

Back to top Go down

True Element of Generosity and Kindness Empty Re: True Element of Generosity and Kindness

Post by Grzyby Fri May 02, 2014 2:52 pm

Sounds like cool holidays.
I happen to study political relations in the region of Caucasus and boy, they are awful. I compared what you have written here with this and my country, and one could say, all beautiful countries must have shitty politics. (#proenglish)

Speedy is from... wut Surprised Georgia?
Grzyby
Grzyby

Back to top Go down

True Element of Generosity and Kindness Empty Re: True Element of Generosity and Kindness

Post by Deldrin Fri May 02, 2014 4:25 pm

Well, that's no surprise things are cheap there, but I didn't know UE citizens didn't need passports. About bus drivers, I can imagine how it's like from stories of India told by Totem Very Happy

@Grzyby Speed is Russian but lives in Georgia.
Deldrin
Deldrin
R.I.P. WoT

http://skyshadowmeadow.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by pppddd Fri May 02, 2014 7:05 pm

Deldrin wrote:Well, that's no surprise things are cheap there, but I didn't know UE citizens didn't need passports. About bus drivers, I can imagine how it's like from stories of India told by Totem Very Happy

@Grzyby Speed is Russian but lives in Georgia.

Waaait - the invasion already started?  Take cover! 
pppddd
pppddd
Carries HE on Batchat

Back to top Go down

Post by Grzyby Fri May 02, 2014 8:10 pm

Del just hit his 777th post, let's celebrate!
Grzyby
Grzyby

Back to top Go down

Post by Speed_Of_Pain Fri May 02, 2014 11:50 pm

Thanks for such warm words  Yay and of course it was very nice to meet and know you and your friends.
p.s : after watching that video "I should think about moving to that place... hang on, I already live there. Oh shi...  Rarity why " I went full retard agan  Rolling Eyes
Speed_Of_Pain
Speed_Of_Pain
Botting unicum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum