READ Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Rainbow Dash is overrated
by Deldrin Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:01 pm

» Crossout
by Deldrin Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:33 am

» Release the SPAM! (non-pony related)
by Grzyby Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:13 pm

» World of Wartubs
by MBite Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:49 pm

» Barna's anime corner
by MelonChaser Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:16 pm

» year
by Karller Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:48 am

» [NSFW] Our brilliant Cocksketch sessions! [NSFW]
by Deldrin Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:46 am

» Armored Warfare
by Arcane Spirit Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:50 pm

» Season 6
by Deldrin Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:14 pm

Let's do something

+7
kileras1
Wolfesblut
Switchtense
Barnahadnagy
Deldrin
MBite
Abaddon
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Let's do something Empty Let's do something

Post by Abaddon Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:21 pm

Let's do something, it doesnt have to be wot related

suggestions so far:
team battles
stronkholds
l4d
evolve
path of exile
dayz
space engineers
fallout tactics
orion: prelude
tribes: ascend
minecraft server vanilla
minecraft server w/ mods
dead island
natural selection
eve online
killing floor
eu4
blacklight: retribution

Deldrin said NO to all of the above

so, suggest something!

and NO firefall.
Abaddon
Abaddon
Need more IS-3

http://goo.gl/u623Xb

Back to top Go down

Let's do something Empty Re: Let's do something

Post by MBite Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:40 pm

Hmmm lets see...

My steam multiplayer game list:
terraria
dota2
team fortress 2
unturned
warthunder lol
natural selection 2 with 15 mins of precaching loading screen hell yeah
left for dead 1-2
Half-Life Deathmatch: Source
Twilight smack!

Btw, best is to find game which everyone, even his mother, have, not new overpriced games like evolve or games with subscription like eve.

Btw2, in clan from other mmo game, we had the same problem after the main game gone boring. We tried, like you, to find something else to play but it was impossible. Not that Im giving you low chance, but saying my experience.
MBite
MBite
Sneeeeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Deldrin Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:05 am

Abaddon wrote:
Not true, some I would really love to play but I either a) know it's not gonna work and eden is full of shit (minecraft) b) don't have money for c) don't have computer for (practically all above Very Happy)P.S.: I wasted 2 fucking years trying to do something together and in return I get "#blamedeldrin" or "you're too demanding". I ran out of fucks to give at this point.
Deldrin
Deldrin
R.I.P. WoT

http://skyshadowmeadow.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:39 am

point is, we dont have to find a new mmo or something, just 3/4 ppl and have fun together on some random game

my best bet would be l4d2, i already made a team with some of you once

Deldrin wrote:
Abaddon wrote:
Not true, some I would really love to play but I either a) know it's not gonna work and eden is full of shit (minecraft) b) don't have money for c) don't have computer for (practically all above Very Happy)P.S.: I wasted 2 fucking years trying to do something together and in return I get "#blamedeldrin" or "you're too demanding". I ran out of fucks to give at this point.
tl;dr: NO to all

P.S.: #BLAMEDELDRIN#BLAMEDELDRIN#BLAMEDELDRIN#BLAMEDELDRIN#BLAMEDELDRIN#BLAMEDELDRIN#BLAMEDELDRIN#BLAMEDELDRIN#BLAMEDELDRIN#BLAMEDELDRIN#BLAMEDELDRIN#BLAMEDELDRIN#BLAMEDELDRIN#BLAMEDELDRIN#BLAMEDELDRIN#BLAMEDELDRIN#BLAMEDELDRIN#BLAMEDELDRIN#BLAMEDELDRIN#BLAMEDELDRIN#BLAMEDELDRIN#BLAMEDELDRIN#BLAMEDELDRIN#BLAMEDELDRIN#BLAMEDELDRIN#BLAMEDELDRIN#BLAMEDELDRIN#BLAMEDELDRIN

and spam this thread around
Abaddon
Abaddon
Need more IS-3

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnahadnagy Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:53 pm

I'm in for space engineers, eu4 or killingfloor. You can come to ESO too, I'm fooling around there with Soma nowdays.
Barnahadnagy
Barnahadnagy
Hungarian syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Switchtense Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:39 pm

Diablo 3
Kerbal Space Program
Warcraft 3 (Yes, I am still playing that)
Total War: Empire; Rome; Rome 2; Napoleon

That's what I am playing currently
Switchtense
Switchtense

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfesblut Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:59 pm

How about some CS?
Wolfesblut
Wolfesblut

Back to top Go down

Post by kileras1 Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:39 pm

Oldschool worms 2
kileras1
T7 CC OP

Back to top Go down

Post by Deldrin Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:46 pm

the thing is, I don't really like/can't really play FPSes that much, especially ones that require really good aim and reflexes (CS, Tribes).
And, I HATE HATE HATE playing fast games against only people I know.

I was trying to convince Eden about Supreme Commander, but he's a fucking pleb thinking Seton's Clutch is definition of this game. (Spoiler alert: that map is #1 for plebs, but unlike wot maps it's actually good.)

Also, Eden didn't mention that he was actually discouraging me to play big part of games on his list to make me look bad.
Deldrin
Deldrin
R.I.P. WoT

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:52 pm

Deldrin wrote:the thing is, I don't really like/can't really play FPSes that much, especially ones that require really good aim and reflexes (CS, Tribes).
And, I HATE HATE HATE playing fast games against only people I know.

I was trying to convince Eden about Supreme Commander, but he's a fucking pleb thinking Seton's Clutch is definition of this game. (Spoiler alert: that map is #1 for plebs, but unlike wot maps it's actually good.)
since wot is an fps (shocking, i know) it is natural to think that most people in this clan will be attracted by fps
about supreme commander: its a spam game
what i said is that we could as well play starcraft or, even better, dawn of war: dark crusade

Deldrin wrote:
Also, Eden didn't mention that he was actually discouraging me to play big part of games on his list to make me look bad.
what

P.S.: imho deldrin's hate for homeworld2 totally discredits him in fact of rts choices
Abaddon
Abaddon
Need more IS-3

Back to top Go down

Post by Deldrin Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:48 pm

I don't like Starcraft because it's way too much micro, DC I just don't feel like playing, I would probably want to finish all campaigns again and that would be 8th time I did that.

And Supreme Commander isn't just "spam game" it's game that make most RTS look like whack-a-mole.
It really shows that you never bothered looking into it at all. And I told you "I have 100 hours in multiplayer". That was understatement it was 100+ hours in vanilla multiplayer against more or less random enemies. I didn't count survival maps with friends, phantom games, vanilla games with against friends, single player skirmishes, 10+ playthoughs of campaign.
Never played ladder games because I didn't want to get into competetive play, I wasn't good enough.

Homeworld: I didn't get it. I didn't play it when it was the shitz, and when I picked it up and it reminded me of Sc2's Nexus Wars but it was fucking broken. 16:9 resolution on 4:3 screen without option to put it in windowed mode was disgusting. Tug of war can only get you so far unfortunately.
Abaddon wrote:
since wot is an fps (shocking, i know)
Deldrin wrote:the thing is, I don't really like/can't really play FPSes that much, especially ones that require really good aim and reflexes (CS, Tribes).
And, I HATE HATE HATE playing fast games against only people I know.)
Why do you think I play Firefall?
Deldrin
Deldrin
R.I.P. WoT

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna_Nos_Custodit Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:06 pm

I could play some team battles and strongholds, anything else than randoms.
For other games I dont have much for multi
it could be Warthunder, L4D2, M&B Warband, I could reinstall Planetside2
Luna_Nos_Custodit
Luna_Nos_Custodit

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:49 pm

Deldrin wrote:Homeworld: I didn't get it. I didn't play it when it was the shitz, and when I picked it up and it reminded me of Sc2's Nexus Wars but it was fucking broken. 16:9 resolution on 4:3 screen without option to put it in windowed mode was disgusting. Tug of war can only get you so far unfortunately.
GTFO

also, if someone is interested, the remastered collection will be released the 25th of this month http://store.steampowered.com/app/244160/

edit: also saying "too much micro" about a game where the winning tactic used in pro-leagues is "choose an unit type and spam it, if it doesnt work spam it even more" just shows how much micro there is in supreme commander
Abaddon
Abaddon
Need more IS-3

Back to top Go down

Post by MBite Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:46 am

How about nice game of Terraria?
MBite
MBite
Sneeeeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Deldrin Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:59 pm

Abaddon wrote:also saying "too much micro" about a game where the winning tactic used in pro-leagues is "choose an unit type and spam it, if it doesnt work spam it even more" just shows how much micro there is in supreme commander
You know why I started playing WoT? Because I went with friends?
You know why I kept playing WoT even after all my friends I starded with had stopped? Because it has perfect mix of FPS and RTS in it, and how many situations required strategical thought.
You know why I stopped playing WoT? Because above is gone now.
"choose an unit type and spam it, if it doesnt work spam it even more" just shows how much micro there is in supreme commander
Yes, there's not that much micro because using 3 units to kill 5 is not strategy, it's tactic. There aren't many balls'o'death of units floating around the map because 1. unit cap is at 500 on default, ~200 used by buildings and then you have 300 for army on endgame. 2. big clusters of units (50+) are slow to react and if something bad is happening on other part of the map and you went full land, then you're fucked. (Oh look, wot analogy) 3. you micro with few expensive units, trying to do that with groups will result in them not shoting as often and getting shot anyway.
There's lots of microing with economy though

MBite wrote:How about nice game of Terraria?
Not too bad idea, but I have a sour aftertaste of it after playing it with valk who was just rushing through everything not letting me enjoy any bit of the game.
Deldrin
Deldrin
R.I.P. WoT

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:15 pm

i always thought the rts part of wot was tied to cw and team battles
Abaddon
Abaddon
Need more IS-3

Back to top Go down

Post by Enerdshirak Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:05 pm

Homeworld 2 and Supreme Commander are decent games, played both a lot, but in the end I'm just more of an Age of Empires guy. Still, as mentioned, in a larger group where the common interest is a free to play (/MMO) game, you'd better go with one of these.

Minecraft may also seem like a good idea, but after our last session one year ago (Pinkie's server) I'd rather not pick it up again for two main reasons:
1. Shitty servers.
You'll notice your server was a cheap one when it struggles to handle more than four players. Last time I was not even able to set up a proper sheep farm because of all the lag it caused. And most of the time there aren't any map backups, and when shit hits the fan, all your progress is lost.
Seriously, the only good server I've ever played on was a friend's one, which he was secretly able to host from on his company's servers.
2. Players.
I don't have that high aesthetical standards, but most players are just barbarians, turning the world into something just as beautiful as Ronin's grammar. Floating treetops, random dirt or cobblestone bridges running through the air, not to mention all the lawns being turned into the moon's surface because some fuckers spend their nights outside getting blown up by creepers all the time.
I guess Minecraft is just a singleplayer game for me.
Enerdshirak
Enerdshirak
Cap for EFF

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:21 pm

about the server: if you spend 10€ per month for a vanilla server where the only specification is "good for 5-8 players" thats what you are going to get
as i already said, if you want to have a good minecraft server, you have to spend your money on a vps, but that requires more than 10€

about the players: no comment! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Abaddon
Abaddon
Need more IS-3

Back to top Go down

Post by MBite Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:37 pm

Deldrin wrote:
Not too bad idea, but I have a sour aftertaste of it after playing it with valk who was just rushing through everything not letting me enjoy any bit of the game.

You tell me, I was playing coop portal 2 for the first time with friend who already played it 4-6 times. Horseapples I didnt have even 3 seconds to think solving the puzzle, aka the point of the game.

I think that terraria should be better choice than minecraft, like Enerd said, minecraft is more for creating some art than playing with friends. Plus, my computer hates minecraft... dont ask...

I'm giving my vote for Terraria.
MBite
MBite
Sneeeeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnahadnagy Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:49 pm

When we played minecraft I was the server everytime. Had no problems with up to 5 people on max draw range and you can have all the map backups. Its a viable solution as long as you play in sessions together.

And enerd: Agree with players, but we only had nice things on our one (Me and Sedo changed the riverbed to sand in our island archipelago to look nice, took about 10 hours, so you can imagine). Singleplayer minecraft is boring for me...

About this thing... We do plan on a GRAND EU4 campaign with Enerd, Liriax, Vox and Soma. Feel free to sign up for that. Probably going to do some organization this weekend.
Barnahadnagy
Barnahadnagy
Hungarian syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by kileras1 Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:02 pm

Osu!

Problems solved
kileras1
T7 CC OP

Back to top Go down

Post by Terran_wrath Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:56 am

ARMA3 anyone?

Otherwise I just wait for WoWs and Armored Warfare since WoT is dead with this clan appearently. I don't mind some SH or CW attempts in the mean time though.
Terran_wrath
Terran_wrath
Tank collector

Back to top Go down

Post by Switchtense Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:35 am

I'd be in on Arma3
Switchtense
Switchtense

Back to top Go down

Post by Deldrin Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:54 pm

Switchtense wrote:I'd be in on Arma3
fuck you too
Deldrin
Deldrin
R.I.P. WoT

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:05 pm

Barnahadnagy wrote:When we played minecraft I was the server everytime. Had no problems with up to 5 people on max draw range and you can have all the map backups. Its a viable solution as long as you play in sessions together.

And enerd: Agree with players, but we only had nice things on our one (Me and Sedo changed the riverbed to sand in our island archipelago to look nice, took about 10 hours, so you can imagine). Singleplayer minecraft is boring for me...

About this thing... We do plan on a GRAND EU4 campaign with Enerd, Liriax, Vox and Soma. Feel free to sign up for that. Probably going to do some organization this weekend.
i never played eu4 multiplayer
sign me up!
Abaddon
Abaddon
Need more IS-3

Back to top Go down

Post by Deldrin Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:45 pm

Abaddon wrote:i never played eu4 multiplayer
sign me up!
I played EU3 multi, but I didn't particularly liked it because of this:
Deldrin wrote:And, I HATE HATE HATE playing fast games against only people I know.
I know it's not that fast game but my point still stands.

About HURR DURR SC HAS NO MICRO
https://youtu.be/Przgebiir1c?t=13m23s
this is the micro you need in SC
Deldrin
Deldrin
R.I.P. WoT

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnahadnagy Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:58 pm

So thats seven people on EU4... Now thats a good number for an EPIC campaign. Add me on steam or something.

EU3/4 as fast games? Dunno, in the last five years nothing happened to my country. You could say complicated, but fast? You can always lower the speed & pause.
Barnahadnagy
Barnahadnagy
Hungarian syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Enerdshirak Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:19 pm

Barnahadnagy wrote:And enerd: Agree with players, but we only had nice things on our one (Me and Sedo changed the riverbed to sand in our island archipelago to look nice, took about 10 hours, so you can imagine). Singleplayer minecraft is boring for me...

I see. Very Happy On our server we spent hours on smoothing the 'edges' in the landscape, caused by change in terrain generation in some patches. In the end it's all about having the right bunch of people - and no barbarians.
I don't play singleplayer either. I stopped playing when my group changed to FTB. Now they don't really build stuff anymore, all they do is fap to their nuclear power plants and other machinery...

EU4 grand campaign ftw! Hmm, I wonder which nation I should pick...

At the moment I'm playing Torchlight 2 with friends again. Marvellous game! I always loved these kind of action RPGs.
Path of Exile can be fun, too, when playing in a group, I guess. Otherwise I didn't really enjoy it, areas are way too generic, game is quite dull. Passive skill tree is nice though, and racing events are fun.
Enerdshirak
Enerdshirak
Cap for EFF

Back to top Go down

Post by Deldrin Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:29 pm

Barnahadnagy wrote:EU3/4 as fast games?
Deldrin wrote:
I know it's not that fast game but my point still stands.
Barnahadnagy wrote:You can always lower the speed & pause.
That was the problem, I do a lot of micromanaging on pause or x0.5 and during that time other players don't do anything and want x4 speed while I have some hot situation going on and suddenly 60 windows open 10 of which saying I am at war and 30 that I lost battle.

Enerdshirak wrote:
Barnahadnagy wrote:And enerd: Agree with players, but we only had nice things on our one (Me and Sedo changed the riverbed to sand in our island archipelago to look nice, took about 10 hours, so you can imagine). Singleplayer minecraft is boring for me...

I see. Very Happy On our server we spent hours on smoothing the 'edges' in the landscape, caused by change in terrain generation in some patches. In the end it's all about having the right bunch of people - and no barbarians.
I don't play singleplayer either. I stopped playing when my group changed to FTB. Now they don't really build stuff anymore, all they do is fap to their nuclear power plants and other machinery...
FTB has all kinds of modpacks, industral, magic, creative, adventure. What I had in mind was a more creative one using custom NPC mod to create living villages and cities. What I always wanted to build in minecraft was something like Montera from Gothic 3 or Cheydinhal from Oblivion or any medieval-looking town, with npcs moving about, shops opening during the day and stuff.
Deldrin
Deldrin
R.I.P. WoT

Back to top Go down

Post by Barnahadnagy Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:08 pm

Thats why a multi campaign is way slower than a single game. Others should be considerate for your war needs. I played an 1v1 Shogun 2 TW campaign with a friend once, and when we had a battle we couldn't auto-resolve and wasn't against eachother, the other one just went to alt-tab, watched some videos, fapped or something.
Barnahadnagy
Barnahadnagy
Hungarian syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum